After registering to use the AZ To Excel add-in, you will be sent a download link by email. Follow the instruction in the email to download and activate the add-in. If your antivirus software blocks the download attempt, you may need to temporarily disable the antivirus software.
Connecting to your Amazon Account
You will need to connect the add-in to your Amazon account. In order to do this, you will need to get your Seller ID and Auth Token from Amazon. Here are the directions.
Select your Marketplace below.
Click the yellow “Next” button as displayed in the screenshot below.
Check the box and click the yellow “Next” button as displayed in the screenshot below.
You will be shown you “Seller ID” and the “MWS Auth Token” that you will need to copy and paste into add-in setting screen as shown below.
In Excel, select the Amazon Tools ribbon and follow these steps.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click the MWS Settings tab.
- Enter you Seller ID
- Enter your MWS Authorisation Token
- Select your Marketplace from the drop-down list.
- Press the Validate button. If you have entered everything correctly you will see a message box stating Your Amazon Seller ID validated successfully.
- Press the OK button.
The last step is to add you License Key:
- Click the License Key tab.
- Enter the license key you received in the email we sent you (See above)
- Click the Activate button.
- You will the be shown a message box confirming you license key has been activated. Press OK to close the box.
- Finally, press the OK button at the bottom of the window. This will save all of you settings.
You are now connected to Amazon and your software is ready to be used!
Using for the first time..
One additional thing to add… when you have installed it for the first time, the field entries will not be available. Press the Reset button.